THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Unstoppable"


We saw the new release in theaters of "Unstoppable". I was side 'tracked' (heh) by the potty mouths, but otherwise felt it was a good action movie. I have a backache to prove it..I was literally on the edge of my seat...I mean a runaway train does that to me. We went with another couple and each time I looked over at my friend she had her hands up to her cheeks, too. Haha..not sure what that means...fingers ready to file across the eyes maybe?


We tried to sneak into a 2nd movie "Morning Glory", but my back was so messed up from the tension of the other movie I had to leave a third of the way into it cuz I hurt so bad... (probably being punished for not paying to see that 2nd movie). That movie was also peppered with swearing. Do all people talk like that in real life? I've been sheltered the last 30 years hangin out with Christian people who DON'T. I remember old movies that had as much action and tension, but the actors were able to convey that with voice tones and facial expressions...and of course their colt 45.

2 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

I haven't had enough of my coffee yet to comment with any skill.. but I was reading your blog post anyway! :)

Bob said...

We don't go to movies. I will not watch any movie if swearing is more than the D or H word. The same applies to TV movies. We get some really great family movies on the Inspriation Network(INSP) from our Dish system. We saw the Book of Ruth and tonight we are recording the movie "I am David" about a child caught up in seeking freedom in World War II.