THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My Yard Has Dandruff

My yard has dandruff..cold dandruff. Now, I can't make a snowman out of snow dust..so basically this is a visual deal. Look at it..period. Oh, and it looks icy as well..so there's the danger part. Hubby made it to work cuz I got no phone call to the contrary. He's from California, but still navigates through bad weather like a little pro here in Oregon. I'm scared of it. I'd be nervous walkin to the mailbox at this point. But, when you're 68, there's that "you'll break a hip" thing I have to consider, right? So, I'm stayin put. I have a cold, so I'm not getting dressed today. That's my story and I'm stickin to it. Achoooo! See? Told ya. I still have to cook that bird in the middle here!! haha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if your husband ever misses California?

I hoe you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving Day.

~Ron

Flo said...

we go there a lot on vacation, but if he could choose a place to retire, he'd want it near the beach so I'm assuming he misses the warm wather and warm beach water..but he'd hate the economy there!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving also Ron!!

Bob said...

I don't miss California at all. After our annual trek north for Christmas to visit family and friends and all the snow, my greatest joy is when I get back to the Sacramento Valley on our way home. After spending several weeks in the fog and driving on icy roads, Sun City California is a Palm tree waving at the sun. See my palm tree picture on my blog.