THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Moment of laughter

It's very windy out there. I told my granddaughter we need to put a big rock in her lunch bag so when I drop her off at school she won't blow away..she rewarded my silliness with a laugh. We need to be upbeat and silly with our grandkids!! In this moment of joy with Mia, there were no thoughts of bills to pay, car trouble, no sickness...just two people 60 plus years apart in age sharing a laugh. It's a powerful thing, laughter. I love bein a grandma!! I thank the Lord for my silly side, too. Building memories in a child's life they'll never forget!! It's all good.

TIP: To make housework fun for kids, write simple chores on pieces of paper and put them into a big jar. Let the children draw a chore out. Simple things like: dust living room furniture. Empty dishwasher. Make your bed. Clean the sink in bathroom. etc...That worked for me .. well .. the one or two times we lived in a place long enough to clean it. HAHA. Moving often will cut the housework down a bit.

0 comments: