THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

no animals were harmed!



I bought myself a birthday present. I'm sure no animals were harmed in the making of this handbag!!! It's not a snake...it's not an armidillo...it's fake something...it better be..I might have to cut off the strap it's soooo snakelike!!! ugh. I like it however and I'm 68 almost so I can do what I wanna!!!!! I've posted two pictures, cuz that first one doesn't have the right "color"..hahaha....Ok..later gaters (no no it's not made of gater either!!!!)

6 comments:

Jess Willitts said...

WOW! Thats definately different! IN the smaller pics I though tit was an acorn of some kind, but then i brought the pics up bigger :P Thats really neat lookin!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Flo said...

Jessie, thank you for your comment! I forgive you for saying 'tit' .. hahaha...I do that ALL the time..the T comes off a word adding itself to "it" hahaha...too funny!! I love your landscape picture. I'm very confused how to reply to comments and so I started to write a comment on your landscape..lost it somewhere..will try to locate it!!!!

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like a pretty unique purse. It also looks big so a lot of things can go in it. Don't lose anything in it. I think it looks cute and also an eye catcher too. Something to get attention in and have a lot of conversations about too. Happy Birthday to you, Flo. I will try to remember your birthday each year but you can always remind us too. Love to read your blogs Flo. Nita

Margaret said...

Snazzy hand bag Flo! I'll bet you feel special when carrying that one. I would, hehe. Happy Birthday my new friend.

Liza Day said...

I just reply with a comment following the other comments on mine. :)

Flo said...

thank you all for your kind words and happy b'day wishes!! Goin out to dinner with daughter tonight..whoopy...we do laugh alot together!!