THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nov 4..boring housework


Don't ya hate it when the house isn't quite messy enough to prompt action? I do a little dab of housekeeping here and there..then I'm tired of it. I guess if truth were known..I'm a bit lazy!!
I think when you reach nearly 68, you should automatically get a housekeeper to do it for you cuz by then you're really really tired of it. Boring. Aha..you know what else would help...new furniture..yeah...that'd work for me...give me a new spring in my step..or even a new vac...But it IS a beautiful day and I did go for a walk so that counts for something I think. Hope you all are having a great Thursday.

2 comments:

Bob said...

I do most of the house work for Nita and I actually like it plus yard work.I take a walk as well when Nita goes to work. I did a cartoon/art class at Nitas school(Elsinore Elementary) this morning for a 3rd grade class. It was great fun, the teacher and kids got really involved. I do a class like this every week or two. Have a wonderful day FLO.

Stacey,momof 2 said...

My comments are never nice concerning housework. I'll keep them to meself... :)
Hope your DAY is grand.!