THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 19, 2010

It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to

Today's my 68th birthday. Unbelievable!! You go to bed a hip, energetic mere slip of a girl of 67, and bam!!! You wake up old. Where'd these wrinkles come from?? Were they there yesterday?
But the main thing is...I WOKE UP!! Thank you Lord for 68 years on this earth!! I look forward to 68 more...oh wait..that'd make me live to age 136. I'd have to move to the Incas or something to be that old!!!

I was taken out to dinner last night by my oldest daughter, Kathy. We had a great time together! Free Breakfast at Denny's is comin up this morning with a friend, and nice dinner tonight with hubby is on the horizon!!! Life is good!! So, basically, I'm a happy, fat, elderly person who refuses to grow up!!! Cartwheel!! Did you see that?? Want to see it again? Cartwheel. Ok done!!
Have a great day friends, I know I'm going to!!! It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to...hahaha

3 comments:

Bob said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLO
You have reached my age of 68. I was 67 when I retired but 20 days later I turned 68. I don't recall any drum roll or big event, I sort of just moved into it. Guess I prefer that. When I turned 50 I believe someone called me the Ancient one. Boy if I was ancient then,what am I now? Just more mature will do.

Liza Day said...

I think 68 is awesome! If you are just now noticing wrinkles, you are doing great! haha!!! I hope you had a wonderful day! I'm doing cartwheels FOR you my friend. :)

Jess Willitts said...

First off: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
and second: I have NEVER been able to do a cartwheel. Not one that looked normal, anyway haha.. I'm so glad to see that you still have such a positive outlook at "your old age". My mom is 47 and thinks she's too old to move!! I wish she could think like you ;)
Hope Your day was great!