THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Freaky dream Nov 16

Wow..woke up with the aftermath of a freaky dream which made NO sense at all!! But, someone skilled in dream interpretation could probably tell me all about it. There were walls that (thank God) moved (I'm claustrophobic), a scene that had Anne Hathaway in it (I know guys would have loved that) there was like a water table with pink tinged water rushing through..I thought blood in the dream..then someone was coming to "collect" me..yikes!!! I mean I didn't even have a snack after dinner...so what's up with my brain? I often take a sleeping pill and sleep without dreaming or at least forgetting what I dreamed. For sure not having the emotional aftermath like this one. I had decided to start going to bed with my husband at 9:00 pm instead of staying up watching TV. Well, forget that noise if my dreams are gonna be weird!!! He can go to bed alone..heh. It's probably related to having eaten half a cow for dinner...huge steaks. Hmmm wonder what a fish stix dream would be like? Have a great day hepcats!!

2 comments:

Jess Willitts said...

I often have dreams like that, where I wake up and I still feel like I'm in the dream. Sometimes theyre SO real and vivid! I've woken up crying, really mad, and sometimes extremely happy. I almost always have a late night snack though. Idk whether that really triggers anything or not, but I'll have to start paying attention to what/when I eat at night.

Bob said...

I dreamed last night about eating some toast and I could taste the margarine. I could not recall the details of the rest of the dream. I believe I was at a church. My dreams are seldom bad and I don't remember most of them. What we see in Movies and TV has a lot to do with our dreams. Violence, swearing and weird shows are a good source for the dream world.