THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Out of Control

Last night at the baseball game a guy in the row in front of us was going to get some food.  He decided to climb over the back of his seat and not disturb those in his row.  He lost his balance and with his left hand grabbed his girlfriend's neck from behind to steady himself.  Only he was really off kelter, so took a minute or more to get balanced, meanwhile jerking her neck around through her blond hair.  Our whole row was laughing at this scene.  Finally, he got squared away and let go of her neck.  Everybody in our row then stopped laughing and Bob turned to the guy next to him and resumed their conversation.  BUT, I was not finished laughing.  I kept picturing that poor girl being jerked around by this guy trying to exit his seat.  I realized..hey, I'm  like laughing by myself here.   I went to the bathroom and giggled some more in there.  Thought I had it under control, but when I saw that girl's head again I started laughing.  Out of control.  When you're my age, being seen laughing by yourself is not cool.  It sure was funny.

0 comments: