THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 2, 2012

cousins - August 2, 2012

Yesterday two cousins came by and we went to lunch.  Then we went to another cousin's house.  Then we drove up to Portland to yet another cousin's house.  Today, I'm going to another city to visit another cousin who is ill.  I've got cousins runnin out my ears by golly!!!

While in Portland we needed to eat dinner somewhere.  Haha..the one cousin who lives there said, "let's eat at the Fred Meyer Deli.  What?  So, we did.  They were doing construction..felt like a worker on break with all the dust and noise..the silver lining?  We didn't have to tip.  We visited the Hardware store and Dollar Tree.  It was a whirlwind visit.  But, the main thing is this...we were together for the first time in many years. It was as if no time had passed except our physical ailments list was much longer!

Tomorrow I head south to spend a few days with the cousin who missed out on the Deli Dinner.  She doesn't know I'm coming.  I may have to wear a name tag cuz I look different and she isn't as "with it" as when last we were together.  Fortunately her sister who CAN hear and see will be there to interpret for us.  I get my new hearing aids next week so there will be repeatin goin on.

I won't have internet so no posts for a few days.  Awww..dry your eyes..haha.

0 comments: