THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 13, 2012

I love AC

I love air conditioning!  I stepped outside to water some plants..ugh..back inside was Heaven!!  I thought about the drought in our country and how hot that must feel.  I need to count my blessings I take for granted..running water, living where it rains, a husband who loves me, a nice little house in the burbs..something I wanted all my life and finally at age 57 got one.  I'm 69 now with 70 staring me in the face.  I'm asking God for more years to enjoy His blessings to me.  Hope you're having a great day.  Since retiring, Mondays are my favorite days..weird huh?

1 comments:

Bob said...

We are into 9 days in a row of 100to 107. AC on all day and fans all day and night. The nights have been in the 70's for 9 days as well. Mondays are good for me now that Monday night football is back. We also have Sunday night baseball. I love Fridays the most just like at work though 10 years ago I loved going to work.