THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 20, 2012

senior moment

Ok..that's just wrong!!! .. me pulling computer mouse out of cell phone pocket in purse.  It's gonna be a wild ride, this aging thing!  For now, maybe I'll just blame it on stress.  Yeah, that works.  What stress you may ask since..number one I'm retired.  number two there's no rush to be somewhere.  number three I live a peaceful life..except there is that pesky worrying about your kids thing..yeah that.  That could do it.

Today is grocery shopping day.  I've got to make sure I'm dressed.  Wearing make-up in case I run into some X or something.  Take Valium so when I read prices I don't freak out.  Yeah..I'm ready!!!

Have a great day to all the seniors tryin to make a call on their computer mouse or box of Altoids!!! haha

3 comments:

Bob said...

One of my Senior moments is sometimes leaving my cell phone in the car when I get back from somewhere. It may stay in the car for a few hours. It seldom rings so it is really not much of an issue. Also now and then I forget where I put my car keys.

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo, just to finish Bob's comment on your blog and that is when he can't find his car keys he's usually sitting on them. I guess I'm don't have senior moments or very few and just attribute them to just forgetting which we non seniors have a lot of.
Nita

Flo said...

stress, sleep deprivation, anger all can make us forget stuff!!! At any age!!! love you guys!