THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Adoption not Abortion

Adoption..not abortion.  If you are in a position of being single, inconvenient time for a baby either don't have sex (best option since that's wrong) or use reliable birth control.  If you do get pregnant there are so many couples wanting children but can't that would love to adopt your baby.  Don't kill it.  You never get over it!!
You will be advised by abortion clinics and liberalists that it's not a baby but a "fetus" or "tissue", but doggone it, it's a child in there who deserves a chance.  It's not their fault you were doing something for fun and it produced what God intended it to produce..a child.  He gave us this gift to procreate and happened to make it enjoyable at the same time..don't misuse it..make it common..part of a 3rd date or something.  It's designed for married couples to do to populate the earth..  Ok...I've said my piece.

2 comments:

Bob said...

It is not how we got here but where we can go that makes abortion so bad. Once created, great potential exists. On my blog I put a new 3rd grade picture of me. The girl who drew it was moving to Colorado. I see such great potential in these special kids and how they express their hopes and dreams.

Tammy L Porter said...

I agree with you, Flo. :)