THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 24, 2012

garage sales

Your junk is my junk.  Walked down the block to check the garage sales.  Junk junk oh wait..those are cute.  $2.50 for a nice pair of shoes..yeah..oh and these are cute, too..another 2.50.  5.00 bucks for 2 pair of shoes...not bad.  I raced back to my house to get cash..he has to have cash..thanks NEIGHBOR!! Anyway I get them home and the left one kills my foot..but he took it back..thanks for sincere Neighbor!

One time I went to my daughter's garage sale..saw the Christmas gift I'd given her.  Still in the box unused.  I said nothing and didn't buy it..

Some people get in their cars and make a day of it at nearly 4.00 a gallon for gas.  They go to sales listed in the paper.  This is serious junk shopping!!!  I should look for a car seat for my grandbaby who I'll be babysitting soon..I bet they're out there!!!

0 comments: