THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tuesday July 31..time is flyin

Mercy. July is over already.  At this rate I'll be 70 sooner than I'm ready for it.  November is a freight train heading my way with that number on it.  Jesus, I hope you are fine tuning the place you have prepared for me..heh.  I'd like 10 to 15 more years if you tarry in Your return ok?

I will be cuddling Briley today..hope her mommy washes her face..Briley found mommy's chocolate stash! Good thing she's not a dog huh?

1 comments:

Bob said...

I am doing laundry and Dog sitting while Nita went to the beach with daughter Charity. We plan on a weekend trip to visit Nitas Aunt in Lancaster (Desert). We have a room reserved at the Hampton Inn nearby. They are still trying to stabelize John for Hip surgery. Don't get to excited about 70, just get your hair done on that day and let everyone say how young you look. I got a hair cut on my 70th and I got noticed