THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wednesday July 25, 2012

Hump day.  Middle of the work week.  I love today because it's my granddaughter's birthday.  She's 30.  Yes, 30.  Now is some serious aging when your grandchild turns 30!!  I remember the shock and dismay when my daughter turned 40..and now granddaughter is only 10 yrs away from 40.  I hope I live long enough to celebrate with her!!!  God has blessed me with a wonderful family.  Age, smage.  It doesn't matter really.  Just enjoy life moment by moment, love Jesus, and everything's gonna be alright like the song says       http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cmffLlkwxc  Happy Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

Bob said...

Our oldest daughter turned 40 in March, I turned 70 on July 20 and this Saturday our youngest daughter turns 37.....Time stops for no one not even for OUTBACK...."Steak" yum yum.

Flo said...

sorry I missed your b'day..you'll always remember that theater massacre cuz it was on your 70th birthday...bitter sweet!!! Did you play the song on this? Love that!!!

Bob said...

It wasn't bitter sweet after all. It was just after 11 pm here when it happened. This would make it July 19 and still 69. Denver is Mountain time one later than us .I was a time keeper in the Navy keeping dozens of clocks on time from San Diego to Vietnam