THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday, July 27, 2012

Good morning..wait..it's already afternoon..so Good Afternoon!!  It's Friday all you worker bees!!  I bet there's some fun plans afoot.  We're having a long time friend over for pizza and videos.  I just learned Olympics opening ceremonies are tonight..guess we'll miss that.  It's an easy fun day so far..no stress of cleaning nook and cranny as my friend doesn't judge!!  She will see our new kitchen for first time so that'll take her attention off the floor right?  I can hope.  Ok bye.

1 comments:

Bob said...

Being retired I still feel there is a difference between Friday and Saturday. To me Friday will always be the end of my week. I like it this way as well. I am only retired 5 days a week but get paid for 7. You can't beat that in any job you may of ever had.