THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My School Prayer

Dear Heavenly Father,

Today is the first day of school for many. Lord first I ask you to bind satan from putting evil thoughts into the kids' minds to take out their frustrations by bullying other kids.  I know there are unhappy homes represented in all the schools and that kids see violence on TV, in their homes, video games they are numb to its consequences and want others to suffer.  I ask for protection of their minds and actions.
The innocent ones who are frightened of school..please put your hand of love and grace on them.  Ease their fears, comfort them and let them know You have their back.  If they know You as their Savior, remind them to pray when something isn't going well.
I lift all the teachers up to you and ask in Jesus Name that they use your wisdom in all they say and do.  Let their influence be good.  I ask you to help the kids be obedient and cooperative so the teacher's job is easier.  They may not allow prayer in school, Lord, but the godly kids have great power to be You in the classrooms, in the halls, in the lunch room and on the playground.  Protect our children I pray.  Thank you and praise you Jesus, amen.

3 comments:

Bob said...

I leave my third graders with a poem I write each week about my life's many adventures. Here is the poem for Friday:
"Across the sea it looked frightful
close to me it became delightful"
This is a true story of a dolphin at night I encountered in the Navy. I saw it coming, looked like a Torpedo but when it arrived it was friendly.

Anonymous said...

Hey Flo! what a lovely prayer and something that we all need especially if we work in the public sector of the school system. I know that prayer's not suppose to be in school but believe me it's still there and there are so many Christian teachers out there and I know some of them where I work. A number of the teachers meet for prayer before school every Wednesday in one of the classrooms. Jesus is still in schools even though you can't mention his name the kids do and that's what it's all about. Keep blogging Flo! Love ya, Nita

Flo said...

hey Nita!!! Thanks! I so appreciate you two reading and commenting on my blogs..honest I feel like I'm just so boring, but my life is peaceful and not a lot going on so hard to come up with interesting things to write about!! I'll stay with it, even if just for you two..haha love you both!!! flo