THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Doesn't this look yummy

I discovered this awesome salad..it's made with spring mix greens, peaches and strawberries with a good quality poppyseed dressing.  Peaches have been in season here..I wouldn't use canned.

How is your weekend going?  Bob is painting a truck and it's been a nightmare project cuz he is in over his head...not sure the grief is worth the savings of having hired it done.

We went to Oktoberfest last night.  Fun time just walking around eating eating eating.  I had a CarbFest.  Started out with french fries with cheese and chives.  Then potato pancakes with sour cream and applesauce.  Rounded the evening out with apple fritters.  Yeah..bad huh!!!  Sure was yummy tho.  Saw a purse I wanted but the big bopper didn't pick up my hints so I let it goooooo. 

3 comments:

Tammy L Porter said...

Flo, that salad looks yummy. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo, That salad sure looks good. Bob and I just buy already made salads at the store and Target has the best salads that are already made. I guess I'm just lazy but by the time I get home from my 3 hours of work and then today I went for a deep tissue massage and then come home and eat my lunch and go to the store and then come home again and take Mickey on a walk and take care of him (he's a full time job) I'm too pooped out to cook and its too hot to cook anyway.
I'm sorry the big bopper didn't take your hints. You might want to talk at a higher pitch and then he might hear you but that's not saying big bopper would buy it. Better luck next time, Flo!!!
Take care and keep blogging Flo!
Nita

Flo said...

Nita..the dressing is bottled, the mixed greens came in bulk from EZ Orchards closeby, as did the peaches and strawberries..it's easy. I hate to stand and chop chop chop. Yesterday we had tacos and there so much to grate/or chop for those..today I made a cassarole that used two pans, 3 bowls...it's crazy!!