THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 24, 2012

In the mirror

Had a great time with myself in the bathroom.  Taking pictures in the mirror.  Tryin to smile and eventually laughing really hard..talked to Jesus about it and He was laughing, too I think.  He wants us to enjoy life right?  Anyway here's the final product for today's session..I've never used a flash til now... so it has added some more "air brushing..hahaha"  I'm a crazy dame that's for sure, but you know what?  I like me.  God loves me.  That's all that matters right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo, Thats a really great picture of you even if it was taken in your bathroom. Just remember that laughter is the best medicine. If your depressed or not feeling to good just start laughing about anything and I bet it would make you feel better. If we didn't like ourselves no one else would like us either. It's good to know that Jesus laughs along with us when we laugh. You are a beautiful woman Flo and the Lord Bless you richly. Love ya Flo!Nita

Tammy L Porter said...

Flo, I enjoy reading your blog. You have such interesting things to share. That is a nice picture of you. :)

Bob said...

I used the mirror yesterday to trim my own hair rathur than spend the money. I actually did a good job of cutting my own hair using a hand mirror for the back which requires some twisting. Nita got her hair done yesterday as well but by a proffesional. She really looks great, got a bit of different style.

Flo said...

I have a mirror mounted on the wall with a retractable thing that closes like an accordian..sorta..and stretches open and the mirror can be turned every which way..that would really help you so you could see and still use both hands to cut your hair, Bob!!!!