THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello grey

Hello grey day.  Nice to have you back, actually.  I don't do heat well, so love it when it cools down, but isn't pouring or blowing.  I know some dread it cuz they have to stop working on their tans.  I miss those days of wearing a two piece bathing suit, laying on my patio lathered up in baby oil with a breezebox fan in the doorway keeping me cool while I sauteed in the sun.  But, now I wish I hadn't.  It does wrinkle you, ladies.  Not to mention a higher risk of skin cancer as it's accumulative.  But, I looked pretty hot back then I must say.

Monday.  I do love Mondays.  I haven't figured out why.  I know I have to get dressed eventually as Monday is grocery shop day..and you know how I love food!!!  worth clamping on the old vice grip aka bra.  Maybe some makeup in case I run into an old flame in the produce section...haha.

I'm happy today.  Called Keurig Coffee company and they're sending me a new free replacement part..cartwheel!!  It was an easy call except for that part about hearing every word she said and making her repeat herself.  She was very gracious..wonder what country she was from.  Wink.

3 comments:

Bob said...

We had some grey yesterday with a nice big o thunderstorm and flash floods but was 99 just before it hit and only 73 this morning. I miss the grey of winter by this time of year. We have had a wet humid summer. Monday-Friday is pretty routine. I like Friday just like I was still at work. My coffee and oatmeal gets me going any day of the week.

Bob said...

Oh yes Friday is also the day I do the 3rd grade kids art and poetry lessons. The theme this Friday is Aqua Marine Day when I paint a seascape in class so they can see an artist in action. Yes Friday is special. Last year it was Thursdays and that day was special. Had all the family for lunch after church yesterday, was terrific.

Flo said...

when I worked, I LOVED Thursdays..way past monday..but close to new weekend..heh. I had fried eggs, bacon and tons of peaches and blueberries for breakfast today..
the other day I had a salad of
spring mix greens
diced peaches
diced strawberries
poppyseed dressing...yum!!