THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday - video of granddaughter and me

Wednesday..halfway to the weekend!! Not that it matters to us retirees.

I took my 7 year old granddaughter, Mia, to school. Somebody had a major fender bender as there was firetruck, 3 cop cars. That's a heck of a way to start your day.

Here's a very very cool video my daughter made of Mia and me. So much talent..don't know where she gets it. What a precious thing for Mia to have as a keepsake of our time on earth together.

2 comments:

Bob said...

She is Gods very special Angel for everyone to enjoy. For such is the Kingdom of Heaven. Weekends matter to us a lot. I spend a lot of time during the week trying to decide what to eat at our weekly Saturday Breakfast at CoCos. Our oldest firefighter daughter is being transfered to within a few hundred miles of us. It's a big move with a few unknowns that God Knows.

Flo said...

Mia will always be my special angel!!

Your daughter moving closer to you right? That's great! I got a nice email from Rich saying he and us should visit more since you won't be comin up this far north..but if they move to newport..that's quite a ways..we're all feeling the gas crunch I think!!