THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hard to write blogs

It's been challenging to write a blog. I really have nothing important to say. Most people have wisdom to offer...humor to entertain...some speciality to pass on...but alas...this mind is mostly blank. I don't read a lot of blogs either..did in the beginning..but my Facebook addiction hogged my time. There ya go. I'm watching the movie "Julie & Julia" which involves blogging and another favorite pastime of mine..eating!!!

Step grandchild only wanted to visit me if my new grandbaby was here...what am I .. chopped liver? I do enjoy having Briley so I know I will again. Boy this movie is making me hungry!!!

1 comments:

Bob said...

I get bored a lot in retirement.I would like to do my old job a few days a week but this is not possible. At least I have a weekly 3rd grade class.My blog is mostly webcams and weather forecasts, family photos and a brief daily greeting. You might do a daily greeting and just say a few words or say I have nothing to say today, see ya tomorrow(HA)?????