THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday stuff

Good morning Bloggers: It's another Monday already!!




Sure enjoying my new grandbaby, Briley. Sometimes I feel she's out and about too much when she is just today 4 weeks old and I've already babysat 4 times, but I'm ok with it that's for sure!! I want her to know me!! She's a good baby and easy.

My other granddaughter, Briley's sister Mia, just had her 7th birthday. Egads..where does the time go? The party was at a bowling alley. I have no business bowling with Fibromyalgia but I did and it was fun and worth every pain..haha. I used duct tape to silence the whining.

A friend is coming over today and see how to organize my kitchen. We're both OCD so it oughta be fun. Wait til I show her my "Fibber McGee" drawers..she'll run screaming prolly.

Hope you have a great week!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Flo, thanks for the beautiful pics of your new grandbaby. She is adorable. It is good that you can have an influence on your grandkids. Looks like you were having fun bowling too. I wish I could do that again. We have a bowling alley about 11 miles from us but we just don't go bowling anymore.
Have fun with your grandkids and enjoy every minute of it no matter how old they get.
Nita

Flo said...

thanks Nita!! It just seems I'm asked to watch grands and it's often enough that it's good for bonding.
I hate eating healthy..tonight is meatless night..weird dinner..potato/spinach pancakes from costco...veggie burgers..cottage cheese..black beans!! UGH!!!! Hugs