THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Basket Ball



Been going on Saturdays to watch grandkids playing basket ball. One is 10 yrs old, the other is 6. Vast difference in the games. Really funny sometimes. In Mia's game, holding the ball and racing down the court is very common..heh. Traveling, hello? They get ends mixed up and try to make baskets on wrong side, it's so funny!!! But they get awarded stars for effort, Christ-likeness, offense, etc. They're getting excercise, too.

Blake's game is more professional. Improvement is seen every game. Blake holds his own, very good at guarding, running and keeping his head in the game.

Thank you Jesus for my grandkids' good health and joy that they bring me..on or off the court!! Oh...and grandmas like to play basketball, too! haha

2 comments:

Bob said...

I have found myself recently watching college basketball in the evenings for a while. Never thought I would do that as I am not a basketball fan though that was my best sport when I was a teen. Sometimes it gets interesting if no one team dominates. The Supper Bowl Football game is next Sunday and we will watch some or much of it.

Flo said...

I know very little about basketball..I was calling out to mia "guard your player" when on offense and "get open" when she is on defense, it was pretty funny when her daddy, sitting next to me, said "no no 'grandma' she's on defense that's when she guards, etc..haha!!