THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

my masked man


This picture reminds me of my marriage. We are as different as night and day, yet if I relax and let him be him, taking care of me in his way, things go pretty smoothly. Now, if I resisted, fought him all the way, we'd both end up with battle scars. When you're dating, you tend to pretend. Pretend to like the same things cuz you're scoring points. After that last bell rings and you're married...the real 'us' emerges. Sometimes it's not a pretty picture til you get it and find your groove. Anyway this reminds me of Bob and how he cares for me...except he never ever wears a mask..well, now let me think..maybe he does if he's not showing his true feelings in order to keep peace. Good thought, Flo. Meanwhile I'll try to relax in his arms and not worry what's going on behind any mask he wears!!

2 comments:

Bob said...

At least the black stripe is on his face. Some have a stripe down their back and I would not trust anyone who is a white striper. The masked guys are kind of cute, the white stripers are to be avoided at all costs.

Bob said...

How is your mask bandit today? Being it is the LORDs day he should be a Saint. Have a nice week ahead.