THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 1, 2011

it's 1/1/11 Happy New Year

Gone..the tree, the wall hangings, the stockings and nutcrackers from the mantle. Just like that..umpteen trips up the ladder to attic and Christmas is hibernating, unseen, but certainly remembered.

We had a nice season. One of our prodigals returned...not mine unfortunately, but I'm happy for Bob and his son. We spent Christmas Eve at my daughter's and the other daughter entered the room 7 months pregnant to surprise her older sister. Gasp. But, we had a really fun time with family on my side..If my son would have appeared it would be perfect (except for the trip to ER I'd have had at the shock of him being there!!) Mia was there, but my great grandkids were in Washington..snif.




Christmas morning Bob and I opened our gifts. He went for quality, I went for quanity..both made us smiley!! Then later we went over to his daughters' house and had a wonderful, food festing, game playing good time!

We spent New years eve eating at Red Lobster followed by a late movie.."The Tourist". It was a win win situation...Angelina J. for him, Johnny Depp for me...otherwise a confusing movie.

Happy New Year everybody!! I hope I can write some fun blogs in 2011!!!

3 comments:

Liza Day said...

Happy New Year Flo! I looks and sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas.

Flo said...

Thank you Margaret!! We enjoyed the whole holiday so that's good. I have this blasted nose infection so feel in a slump ya know? I never get depressed, but today I'm blue..How was your Christmas dear?

hoovstir - Laurie said...

Great pictures...bless you and your family in this New Year!