THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

_)(*&^%$#@@


_)(*&^%$#@@...COMPUTERS!!! Just when I think I'm finally growing up, I have a mechanical problem with my printer. Next thing I know, my fingers are all inky, I'm out of breath and my ink cartridges are hurled out into the abyss..aka...living room. Those suckers can really fly..just enuff weight distrubution or something.

My printer first kept telling me it was a paper jam...WHERE??? Somewhere in Jersey??? There ain't no paper in that machine..I unplugged it and sluthed it out with my flashlight...so then I started removing the ink cartridges to check them and now new warning...first check cartridge on right, (black)...did that...to no avail...then removed colored cartridge..and put them back in..now it's not likin the colored one. Then the spewing of spit and cartridges began as I reverted to a 3 yr old and had a major tantrum.

Now of course it's so messed up I couldn't print even a "test" sheet. I'm giving up. I'm 68..these things could cause me to have a stroke or something. Not worth it!!!! I'll come back to it later after some Earl Grey.

And you thought I was perfect didn't ya!!!

4 comments:

Liza Day said...

Oh no! You're not perfect? What will we do now? I'm sorry you had such a mess, but it was a funny mess.

hoovstir - Laurie said...

I just love your writings Flo! You crack me up! You could easily write a book that would bless everyone with your humor! Blessings on you and may the printer not eat you up...LOL!

Bob said...

I am sort of an expert on your out of paper error. What this usually means is the paper sensor is bad. The best solution is to replace the printer. They can be less than 100 bucks for a combo printer/scanner. Printer repairs are never worth the money unless it is a very expensive printer. Changing ink almost never fixes this problem. Also a torn piece of paper stuck somewhere deep will give the same message. Try blowing compressed air into the belly of the beast. Let me know when you have computer problems. I have 25 years experience.

Unknown said...

You have no idea how I can relate Computers will be the death of me,,as a writer all I want is my pen and paper or typwriter I can't get this stuff by the grace of God and the Help of MANY I got my blog done, I didn't even know how to create different pages... I totally agree sometimes we have to shut it down and wait a few hours or even a day and approach it with a fresh look..Good luck. I love your blog and I will be visiting often..God Bless Patricia