THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"You wanna check that, Sir?"

Today I put my daughter and granddaughter on an airplane to go to Arizona.
Better them than me...it scares me to fly.
I can tear up an arm rest in under 10 seconds. It's the "feeling fearful" that I hate! Only if I take a lot of drugs can I get on that thing. In fact, I become my husband's carry-on. "You wanna check that Sir?" "NO".

My husband took the afternoon off to drive up to Portland with me. I think he figures getting on an airplane is enough stress for them without adding my driving. Hey..I drive just fine thank you! I used to give drive tests at DMV yanno. According to my invisible clipboard, my husband has failed the drive test numerous times!!

But, I'm glad he's driving. It's a long and lonely ride back otherwise!! He is my best friend after all. I don't let a few stops in the crosswalk or running a red light change that fact!! Haha.

2 comments:

Stacey,momof 2 said...

I had a monday kind of tuesday-- when backing out of my driveway I scraped the paint on my car-by scraping the neighbors' truck-
No major damage was done.. but geezz talk about setting your morning on a different path!
Could I just have a do over?

Stacey,momof 2 said...

Well-- if you want the "world" to read what your comment is then-- Feel free to comment that a ways~
But if you want to comment and you don't want the whole world to read- then shoot me an email if you wish!
I do read each comment before I publish... just in case someone gets obnoxious-- :)