THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A fire was not His plan.

God was watching over us this last week. We had a hasty departure to California as Bob's sister was dying. We left Monday evening, and returned Sunday evening. When we opened the front door we heard this sound we should not be hearing...a clothes dryer RUNNING!!! I had a load in and did not turn off dryer as I didn't want the clothes to mildew. It was to gradually slow down as the clothes dried then shut itself off. It did not. When I opened the dryer door, there was enough lint in there to stuff a pillow!!! Why it didn't catch fire remains a mystery, but God did not approve a plan to have our house burn down while we were grieving the loss of a family member!! We are grateful!!!

1 comments:

Cye said...

God is really good... He watched over your home while you were away...

and I am sending my heartfelt condolences to your loss... I'm sure she is safe and happy with our Creator... She is finally home...