THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pete and Repete



This morning in church I sat behind the same beautiful Russian girl I sat behind last week. Last week our conversation went like this: I leaned forward before service started, "What's your first name?"

"Yelena" She said, turning around to look at me.

"Oh, my nephew is married to a girl who's name is similar, it's Albina...she's Russian..oh wait, you're Russian, too..DUH" We laughed.
************
Today's conversation when like this: I leaned forward before service, "Remind me, what is your first name?"

"Yelena" She said, once again turning around to look at me.

"Oh, my nephew is married to a girl who's name is similar, it's Albina...she's Russian..oh wait, you're Russian, too." Unbelievable...I said the exact same thing as last week. Talk about a Senior moment, great zot!!

For starters the names Albina and Yelena are nothing alike!! But, to repeat a dumb statement two weeks in a row is really bad. I told her (cuz I caught it right away...someday I won't) "I feel like I'm having dejavu". We laughed...but inside I was sooooo embarressed.

Yelena and I are facebook friends..hope she doesn't delete me cuz that was SCARY!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sear Flo:

I'm enjoying tuning in to your blogs.
I enjoy blogging even though I have problems with it on my computer. Sometimes, for no reason ay all., it starts to double-space the lines. Then if may go back to single space with no warning. But I'll just cope with it.

Love,

Skip