THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Good morning Bloggers!

After taking my granddaughter Mia to school, I'll come home and push a mop and wave a dust rag to prepare for company. My friend is coming over at noon with Taco Salads and we're watching "The Blindside" movie. The sun is shining. I feel good. I'm so glad I view simple pleasures with such joy inside!! I thank the Lord for this one as HE put this friend in my life, HE put the sun in the sky, and HE prompted an action by a family to show HIS love in the story in the movie we're planning to watch.

Even if, as Julie put it in the movie "Julie and Julia" "I'm sending this out into the 'void', I'm still expressing my gratitude to Jesus for His love!!!

Have a beautiful day my friends!!!

1 comments:

Cazandra Campos-MacDonald said...

Hi, Flo! Thanks for stopping by my blog! The only reason my blog looks good is because of my friends at The Cutest Blog on the Block. Check them out, they do great work.

Blessings to you on your blogging journey!

Cazandra
http://oozingeveryday.blogspot.com