THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I see you


Hey Flo, what do you see? "I see someone reading my Tuesday blog and that means they made it through Monday!!! Yay!!"

I'm tyin on the feedbag at noon with my friend Sharon today. Oh how I love to be with her!!! Don't you love it when you have a friend you can be yourself with 100 per cent? What a blessing. And then to top it off they laugh at your wit..can't buy that in a jar that's for sure. We might shop around after lunch. I am not really into window shopping (translation: Look at stuff you can't afford to buy.) But, her company is worth it!! She's going to introduce me to T.J. Max. Not ever been there. I hope you all have a good friend to lift your spirits and make you feel special!!! Later gaters!!

1 comments:

Melba Ann Williams said...

You are so right-- a friend whom you can trust & be yourself with [ that can be dangerous tho..ha] can not be purchased in a jar. Sharon has been so dear to your heart---what a gift. Hard to find a real friend or family member to give you her unconditional loyalty. How did ya like TJ Max? They have some nice things. Keep us posted. Love your Blog... melba