THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

wednesday whine..smile

Happy Wednesday y'all..

Signed up with that yfrog place so on Twitter can post pictures in easier way. Sometimes being on Twitter is lonely business cuz I'm not famous so nobody gives a hoot what I write..haha. So, I just pretend I'm part of the 'in' crowd..so far one celeb is following me, however, Joyce Meyers. I appreciate that!! I enjoy reading posts, and I do reply to some even tho they are rarely read I'm sure.

I watched Briley yesterday and needed a stay at home day with nothing pressing to do..altho I feel an urge to rearrange my kitchen area..we have bar stools..I hate them being at the island cuz they are in my way when dashing to answer the phone..it's more crowded in the kitchen with them set up as we do have a country table that seats 4. I'm sure this is so mind blowing information you're ready to alert the media..haha. See why I have very few followers on Twitter?

Well..just checking in. Have a great week!!

2 comments:

Liza Day said...

Hi Flo! Hope you are doing well. Sending you a high five on the rock climbing. haha! I'm on Twitter also, but rarely take time to do anything with it so I'm still not very familiar with "tweeting" yet. Just popped over to say hello. Take care!

Margaret

Flo said...

hey Margaret!! come find me on twitter and follow..I need followers..it isn't that great if you're not famous is it! Thanks for this comment..means a lot!! Yeah it was fun even tho I never made it to the top..felt really high..