THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween



Well we got thru halloween without soap on our windows or rotten eggs. I wore my chicken suit to answer the door. We had a ton of kids..forgot to count em. Had a bit of candy left..cartwheel!!

Before the onslaught of trick or treaters, my youngest granddaughter, Briley dropped by. Awww...isn't she the cutest little lamb? Her mommy brought her over to get her ready for the other grandma. I was happy to get to see her!!! I shared my dessert with her..shame on Nanny, but her mom said it was ok. In fact she started it!!! Later after I had turned off the lights and wasn't answering the door, my other granddaughter Mia came by, but I missed her. I wish her daddy had called to let me know they were coming. I did get a picture sent by her mom so here is her costume. Yeah..I thought it was a bit provocative too. Her hair was just cut and she donated it to locks of love. Cool huh!! She has a big heart.

Pretty uneventful Halloween. Hope yours was also. Have a great week!!



1 comments:

Bob said...

Here in Sun City there are no trick or treaters. We have lived here 10 years and not one but this is the way it is in a retirement town. The only thing we get here is on New Years, the Forth of July, and when the Elsinore Storm baseball teams are in town, we can hear the fireworks 10 miles away. But thata is all to entertain us here where lights are out at dusk.