THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I'm a blond now


well hepcats..I've crossed over to the other side..the lighter side..I'm a blond now. So far I've left my keys in a store and bumped my head..is this your world, blondes?

I started by paying 80.00 to my regular hairdresser to change me from grey to blond. I walked out having spent 80.00 to look the same. My stepdaughter put a nuteralizer on it..hello mouse!! She then went thru the regular process, but it wasn't blond enough for me..so my daughter finished me off and now it's a bit brassy. I aim to fix that with a special shampoo..it's called the "purple shampoo"..ut oh..potential for disaster huh!!

Ok..gotta go..dinner at friends..shock em!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo, I sure hope your purple shampooing went well for you. I really like seeing you as a blond. If I had spent that much money and I wasn't happy with the color I sure wouldn't go back. There are lots of places to get your hair colored at and I sure hope you find another one to your liking. Thanks for the pic of you and always glad to see you in your blog and read what you write if it is only a few words. You have a gift. Take care there you blond gal. Nita