THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday yammerings

I've been neglectful again in my blogging. I have no excuse except addiction to facebook and twitter. It's not like there's nothing going on in our world. Just read Gadhafi has been killed, so another enemy has been trumped.

An old friend of mine lost her husband yesterday. He'd been sick with cancer. 44 years old. I can see such a difference in a death of a godly man and the Christian's way of grieving because of the hope we have in Jesus Christ Who 'goes to prepare a place'. She will see him again.

Going swimming today with my daughter and two grandkids. Ok, so not so hot in a swim suit, but who cares..we'll have fun, right? Bonding and loving each other!!

I need excercise, but here I sit. What is up with that? I know I must walk as the sun is shining, I am without excuse. Pathetic.

Watching your family suffer consequences from choices really hurts doesn't it. We've all been there at one time or another. My prayer is the hand will reach upwards to the only One who can rescue and redeem. I had to get pretty low before I sought the answer in the right place. HE is so faithful when we cry out to Him!!

Ok..I've blogged today..AND cleaned the kitchen..that's got to count for something!!! Have a wonderful weekend coming up dear ones!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love to read what you write. I always have a hard time getting started with walking but I just had to go and put my shoes on and go out the door. I know that its easier said than done. I clean my house a little at a time. I used to get in and clean my whole house in one day and be exhausted and believe that was when I was younger. I can't do that any more. I have to do a room at a time and maybe a half of room at a time and sooner or later it gets done. Keep up your blog writing Flo!!! I love to read what you write. Nita