THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

hack hack

Good grief..I've been coughing a month now. Called the doctor I saw May 23rd and he said get back to him if no change using inhaler/cough syrup. No change. Grrrrr. I've annoyed my husband to death with hacking like a 2 pack a day smoker. I'll have to change my blog to "Hackin with Flo". Last night another trip to the spare room so hubby can sleep. I'm so glad I'm retired and can just lay low.

I have a few days here with no committments so it's a good time to do nothing. That's the beauty of retirement I guess. No phone call to a boss which was always embarressing.

Some of the words above were red like misspelled or something, but I don't see where they told me correct spelling..weird..anybody know how that works? Am I to get out the dictionary for the words highlited when I clicked on ABC ??

I'll try to post something more clever when I get something more clever to post..heh.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo, I know what it is like to cough and cough and cough. I have coughed so hard that I have hurt my ribs and that is another pain you don't want. I have had to have chiropratic treatments for the ribs before. Coughing, breathing and sneezing all at the same time is really hard to do but can be done with pain. When I get a cough it lasts and lasts. You just want it to go away but it seems to take forever. I still have to eat tootsie rolls to keep from coughing in church. I started coughing 2-3 weeks ago and I am sure glad it went away for the most part but I still cough at night alot. Try not to sleep on your back very much if you can and see if that helps. Take care and rest much. Love to you Flo, Nita