THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 2, 2011

player


Well..I sent the filled out form agreeing to host a Volcano Baseball player. Volcanoes are the short A farm team for the San Francisco Giants. We've done it before. First player was Fred Lewis, outfielder who went on to the majors. We still keep in touch. I cannot remember the last name of 2nd player we hosted, Anthony Moreno or Morales..a pitcher. We only had him a couple weeks. Our third player was a married couple, Brooks Lindley. He isn't still playing.

It's a big responsibility, feeding them, laundry, driving them to and from the field, etc. I hope we get a respectful kid. All the others were.

They are suppose to pay 200.00 a month toward food. Because we had the last players such a short time, we didn't really get that.

I'll have to give up my bathroom and share with Bob. He'll have "culture" shock..haha. I'll have to pretend I'm camping cuz all my bathroom junk won't fit anywhere in his bathroom which is off the master bedroom.

Just hope I have some notice so I can fix up the rooms!!

0 comments: