THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 16, 2011

monday rambling


Bob just celebrated his 64th birthday. He always goes up to the batting cages and hits fast balls just to see if he can do it. I always go with him and I hit a few softballs myself. The cage I got into mal-functioned and it sent balls at me one right after the other w/not more than a second between time..I tried to hit as many as I could but when they came 3 at a time I freaked and got outta there. It was kinda funny. Then we went over to Fuddruckers and got ourselves a nice fat hamburger lunch.

We did the baseball thing on Friday, his birthday was actually Saturday. His daughters took him out to breakfast. I gave him his gifts when we got home. We had dinner out at The ole Spaggetti Warehouse at their new location downtown .. it was ok...I had to send something back twice, but I'd go there again prolly. We came home and watched one of the movies I got him "Chariots of Fire" .. yeah you're right..it IS an old one!!

A coworker of Bob's died over the weekend. Bob has figured that most of his coworkers get out of the job not by retiring, but by dying. I don't think he's nervous about that fact, but maybe. He jokes about it..perhaps to mask his own "gulp".

Once again I'm not being clever in this blog..I wonder why I keep a blog when my entries are so boring, even to myself!! Oh I did hear something at church I liked..."If you want more of HIS face, sit at HIS feet". Bye now!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo, Your blogs are not boring and I love to read them. I keep forgetting that Bob is 2 years and 3 days older than I am. My birthday is tomorrow. I hope he had a good one! Keep those blogs coming!!! Love ya always, Nita

Bob said...

Your blogs are never boring and you can do more of them if you have a mind to do so. I feel my blog can get boring but I like doing it. As long as a few people read it I am a happy blogger. Keep at it FLO, let your blog flow.

Flo said...

Thanks you two. You're my biggest fans..well, sometimes my only fans..haha. Bob, happy birthday to you kiddo!!!

What age are you turning? I have trouble logging onto internet..gonna get a new router to see if that helps!!!

Stacey,momof 2 said...

I LOVE that picture of BOb... he seems "like a wild and crazy guy"-- but then he married you and now ya' all will live happily ever after! :)
Don't stop bloggin... yer good at it! :)

Bob said...

The Bobs got mixed up. My birthday is July 20 when I will be 69. Gosh 70 is just around the corner. Nita was refering to your Bob but thanks for the birthday greetings anyway. I like being early in everything I do. Nitas birthday was today May 17. My 2 daughters and I bought Nita a Amazon Kindle to download books. More technology to get use to.

Flo said...

Nita's is today? I'll send her a b'day greeting..hahaha...I sure did get mixed up didn't I...sending you the squirrels!!! your cousin is nuts, Bob!!!