THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 22, 2011

jibberish

Well a new week is about to begin. I did my grocery shopping today so tomorrow I can vege. Coughing and coughing wears me out and wets my pants. I think layin low might help. I'll schedule an appt if it continues. Get some "knock you out" cough syrup..zzzz.

Monday vege..Tues I'll drive down to Albany and meet up with an old old friend I used to work with. She lives in Eugene. We're gonna probably be run outta the restaurant for causing such a ruckus..we sure used to at work!! Love her to death!!

Wednesday breakfast out with a friend I hang out with as often as I can. I figure by Thursday my weight will be back up to "porker" status with all this eating out.

Monday I'm gonna tackle making fish tacos. Never thought I'd see the day...I hate fish. But, my daughter gave me a new recipe so we'll see.

God answered a BIG BIG BIG prayer for me...it's not a total answer, but enough to light the light under my hope button!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!

Have a great week hepcats!

1 comments:

Bob said...

Goblygoo: Your week sounds more interesting then mine. This past weekend was quite busy however with 2 trips to the Pamona Valley Hospital where Nitas mom is now. Dr's trying to restart her kidneys is no fun but has been a rallying call for family members who have strayed apart to be a real family again which makes mom detrmined to hang in for a while. I am on a reduced sugar diet diet, not for weight but tiredness or as you might say being a sleepy head. I still drink plenty of coffee. GLUG GLUG!