THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Well..it's over

Another Christmas is over. I was spoiled rotten by the generosity of others. I was fattened up by some darn good hash slinging by family...yes, I did NOT have to cook...cartwheel!! Everybody got along, lots of laughter and fun. Happy Birthday, Jesus!! I feel blessed that's for sure!!!! I had no returns from the gifts I received. My younger daughter gave me the green light to announce her pregnancy. So, there will be two grandbabies born in 2011...Candice is due in August and Hollee is due in March. We already know the March baby is a girl..Briley Clover. On my side of the family we've decided to do white elephant style gifts next year as it's financially better for us all. We'll give a nice gift to one adult...and spoil the little ones as usual!!!

2 comments:

hoovstir - Laurie said...

I am so excited about the fact you will be a grandma! Yahoooooo for you!
I wish I could have that opportunity...it is an area of my life I grieve since I will never have children of my own. So God has blessed me with friends and family who graciously share their littrle ones with me. WHAT A BLESSINGS...

Flo said...

I'm sure there are times this is a great loss for you. It's a difficult time for us as my husband's daughter lost her baby in recent days..she's on facebook so I've not said much about my daughter's pregnancy that is going well. It's unfair..one is married and doing it right and her baby dies..the other is not married, wishes she weren't having this baby, and it's healthy. Life is funny sometimes!!