THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 5, 2010

shopping

Christmas shopping...it's exhausting. We dragged ourselves around the stores today. I was up to my armpits in PJ bottoms and slippers. Trying to second guess other people's taste, balance the total amount on each to be fair...I'm thinking it's time for the adults to draw names truly!! But, once all this shopping is done, I can focus on the real meaning of Christmas. Jesus. His birth, my salvation in Him and how lost I'd be right now if He weren't in my life!! How do people do life without Jesus..it's hard!!! So, I hope I keep my focus on the birthday of my King and not worry about someone liking or not liking a gift I give to them. Enjoying family on Christmas eve and hopefully on Christmas day. See if I can destroy another turkey!! haha...actually the pig is in danger during Christmas as we have ham. Ok..later gaters..have a great week!!

2 comments:

Bob said...

Shopping is never exausting for us with 2 daughters and no grand children. So we shop with little fuss or fanfare. Looking back when our daughters were kids shopping was not exausting then as we only bought a few presents, Though Nitas 8 brothers and sisters made for some interesting times. We drew names. I am glad Jesus drew my name to give his gift of life

Flo said...

we have 17. If our sons were in our lives that could raise up to 19 or more if they were married/had kids.
I like what you wrote about Jesus drew you name!!!