THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 16, 2010

salty day

Have you ever had a deep deep hurt and you think you're dealing with it ok, but something small and insignificant can be like salt in a wound and the tears start? Does it mean the "dealing with it" is really covering up the pain with non thought? Today was a salt day. But, you know what? God is still in control. He gathers our tears in a bottle the bible says and is close to the broken-hearted.
I must hang onto that because I feel so alone at the moment. God has blessed me over and over, so I have no reason to be sad over one thing, but I am. It's a loss..a loss of love by my own son. The pain is unbearable at times, but I must not let it wipe out all the good in my life, right? I feel badly that I've lost hope of it ever changing...that's not showing faith is it. So, a failure as a mother AND a failure as a Christian. NO NO NO...you see how the enemy works? Sits on our shoulders and whispers his lies in our ears. No wonder so many get into despair mode..listening to him. I rebuke you devil and in Jesus Name claim peace!!! You have to do that or he'll just keep it up until you give him the ultimate...renounce Jesus or suck fumes locked in your garage. Either one gives the devil delight!! NO, greater is HE that is in me than he that is in the world!!!!

5 comments:

Liza Day said...

Hi Flo, I'm so sorry you are having a salty day. I don't know your situation with your son, but I also have a strained relationship with my daughter. She stays mad at me about half the time and it just breaks my heart. Her dad and I have been divorced for 10 years and she is 25 now. She lives closer to him now and I do believe he instigates much of it. Going a few weeks without hearing from her makes me think I'm am dying. Keep the faith my sweet friend. Sometimes that's all we have. God knows what is in your heart, therefore, you cannot be a failure.

Bob said...

Look into Mia's eyes and see what she will see in you as she grows up. A look of a loving child can take away much of the bitter salt in this world, "For Such is the Kingdom of Heaven" our LORD spoke. When I do my cartoon classes I see such great potential in children. One look from them as they share their drawings with me is all I need.

Flo said...

Margaret..I'm so sorry you suffer as I do as a mom.

Bob, I will do that..concentrate on how blessed I am having Mia to love and be loved by!!!

hoovstir - Laurie said...

HUGS to you Flo...May God continue to wrap His loving arms around you and give you comfort and peace. God says to give Him your pain...cry out to Him...that is not wrong and it does not make you a failure or a bad example as a Christian. God made our feelings...we are human...Read the Psalms, how often did David cry out in pain, sorrow, anger...he showed his feeling and shouted them out to God...Each time after sharing his feelings, he felt release and his heart was comforted and God's love gave him a heart of praise. May God also do that for you as you cry out...HUGS!

Flo said...

thank you so much for these words Laurie!!