THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Dance


I just found Melina Kanakaredes from CSI N.Y. on Facebook. I met her at a Wendy's bathroom in Santa Nella, California while on vacation a couple years back. She and her hubby were making a pit stop and actually lining up for junk food. I studied her from behind like any stalker would do..then asked "Has anybody told you you look like that curly haired girl in CSI New York?" She replied, " I AM that curly haired girl from CSI." Gasp!!! Then I proceeded to chat her head off...I even said something very stupid..I said "well, I usually watch Law and Order" hahaha. what a nit. She was awesome and oh how I wish I had had my camera, but who wants their picture taken standing outside a bathroom stall with an old lady, right?

Then, I discovered we both had myspace and I became her "friend" and jabbered her to death with comments...they were silly and fun ones tho!!! I have deleted myspace and was out of touch with her until today.

Anyway, it must be nice to know you can "make someone's day" so easily by just standing there.
Happy dance!!


2 comments:

Bob said...

Last weekend Nita and I were just standing by a water machine filling our weekly lot of the good stuff. There was a man sitting shivering nearby, maybe homeless but before we were finished we made his day. He smiled and we had conversation. He was a Vet from Viet Nam.

Stacey,momof 2 said...

Happy for you FLo...
I have seen Melina on different interviews and I always thought she was very nice, fun and normal! :)