THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

got menus?

I want a chef. I'd love to go thru magazines, point out a recipe to my 'chef' and they shop and cook. But, alas, that's for the wealthy. Maybe after so many years of fixing meals, I'm just bored. Anybody have EASY menus they would share? You see, most sites on the internet show menus but items fixed require ingredients that are used in a particular recipe and never seen again. I need one that utilizes all the groceries bought.

I've been on diets and some are easier than just eating what I want because it's all spelled out for you. You KNOW what you'll be eating. I know Weight Watchers is popular because it does allow you to eat whatever...but, that requires figuring out what 'whatever' is. Maybe it will be nice when my kids put me in a nursing home...at least the home will figure out what to feed me, right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have 2 menus to share. Taco Bell and Burger King :-)

~Ron

Bob said...

If I had only one thing to eat, it would be a bowl of Oatmeal with a giant tablespoon of flax seed and topped in whip cream. MMMM delicious and SIMPLE. I watch weight to see if I gained.

Liza Day said...

That's a tough one Flo. Try grilling or baking chicken breasts, when done, lay a couple slices of cooked bacon on it, then a slice of your favorite cheese melted on top. Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder before cooking. Add a nice salad on the side. Sounds like you are feeling better, since you are talking about food, ha!

Liza Day said...

I also bake potatoes in the microwave. Just wash them and poke holes in them. Then wrap in a paper towel. Most microwaves have a "potatoe" button for timing, but just cook it until it is soft when you squeeze it. They turn out great. I am also a fan of steaming frozen veggies.

Liza Day said...

http://bundlesofblossoms.blogspot.com


Hi Flo, just recommending a blog that you might like. This is a friend of mine in the Midwest. Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

I lost interest in cooking after Jeanna got married as she was my cook and boy was she an excellent one. I let Bob figure out what he wants to eat as he is the more pickier eater and then I just pop it in the microwave and presto we have dinner. I know its not much but I just don't like to cook and I believe the older we get the worse it is when it comes to cooking. Nita