THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 1, 2012

the "freight train of aging"

November. 19 more days.  Unbelievable. Trying to embrace it.  Will I wake up that morning and gravity will have doubled its activity?  I'll be up, but nothing else will be?  Traumatic anticipation, with one silver lining in this cloud.  I'm that much closer to my real home.  What is happening in 19 days you may ask.  Well, I'll tell ya..just a minute have to find my teeth.  Wonder why I threw my wig clear over there..did I have a tantrum last night?  What birthday?  Oh yeah, I was about to tell you, I'm turning 70 on November 19th.  Oh sure sure, I know how important November 6th is...but this is my life we're talking about.  I want to turn 70 knowing Romney is our new President..that's all I ask..well, except for something..anything purchased from Chicos!!!  Have a great day..remember to VOTE!!!!

6 comments:

Flo said...

well..you are invited to follow mine as well..oh wait..you do..haha...well I better go check this out rat now!!!!

Covnitkepr1 said...

Already voted. What a privilage.
I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.. I’m your newest follower.

Anonymous said...

Hey Flo, I sure hope I look as young as you do when I get to 70. I have a ways to go before I ever get there but you sure look young. Bob and I will be going to vote but our vote doesn't count for much because of where we live. Its that Electorical vote that really bugs me and I think its unfair and I believe the majority should win but we'll see. Nita

Flo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Covnitkepr1 said...

Flo...thanks for the visit and also for the gracious comment you left.
I see from your profile that you are now following me as well. Sure wish that your avatar would appear on my wedgit...because it makes it soc much easier to return to your blog just by clicking on it. Must not be following me publicly...but then thats ok as well.

Philip Verghese 'Ariel' said...

Hi Flo,
Its really good to be here,
I like the concept. The way
in which you present your
feelings and thoughts at this
age. Keep going. May God give
you more strength.
Ha, Here comes my early greetings
for the Day. Have a wonderful time
ahead.
Best Regards
Phil

PS;.
Please remove the word verification
it really irritate your readers, and ha, ofcourse the one who wants to comment. Phil