THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Another 4 years

Another 4 years of Obama.  I won't pretend I'm not very disappointed in the outcome of the election.  I see trouble for our country.  Not change.  However, I also see the mighty hand of God protecting His own children,  So, I'm trusting Him.  I know some are ecstatic about another 4 years with Obama and they have their reasons.

I wanted to see less abortions..that won't happen.  I do not approve of gay marriage.  I do not approve of illegal aliens being allowed to stay without going through the line of other folks waiting to go through proper channels to become citizens. Obama Care scares me as a Senior.  I've read things that make me think Obama is not an ally to Israel, God's chosen people.  I just think of Sodom and Gomorrah and how God destroyed that place because it had become so godless and America is becoming just as evil.

But, it is what it is.  I'll be cryin for the next 4 years probably should the Lord tarry. 

1 comments:

Bob said...

God told Abraham that he would not destroy Sodom even if there were 10
Godly people living there. our country has millions of Gods people. We had abortions under Bush and we still go on. This will all be settled on Judgement Day. Some of the 3rd graders we work with are illegals but we look at them as needy children we can give purpose for their lives.