THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey..some changes on here...very cool.

Here's an idea for Thanksgiving...when you go to Grandma's house...leave your electronic devices behind.  You never know how much time you have with these older people in your family.  I'm taking dinner to my step daughter and her husband as she's very pregnant and her back is so painful.  Hope it stays hot in the car driving over there. 

So much to be thankful for, just have to shove the regrets, the "wish I hads" aside and look around for the blessings..life, health if you have it, home, food..if we have our needs met, we should be a grateful people right?  I complain way too much.  Forgive me Lord.

Here's a picture that would make any grandmother thankful.  Thank you Lord for my grandkids and great grandkids!! 

Happy Thanksgiving all!

0 comments: