THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 15, 2013

free lunch

Met my girlfriend for lunch today at Applebees.  She said "I'm buying".  What?  Oh yeah..she remembered my birthday is coming up Tuesday...gave me some earrings, too.  I know how to pick friends don't I.

Well won't be long before we become grandparents again.  A baby girl will be hoisted up out of Bob's daughter on dec 6.  Nice to know the date ahead.  It'll be tricky cuz there's a riff between two family members who will both be at the Hospital.  I say "GET OVER IT" and forgive and forget, but no, these are two of the most stubborn people I know.  Making family gatherings and holidays stressful just cuz of pride really galls me!!!  I want to stamp my feet in childish rage and say stop that!!!

Everybody doing something special for Thanksgiving?  I refuse to buy a whole bird if it's just my husband and me.  Turkey breast in the crockpot sounds just about right. Then I must get started on my Christmas letter.  That's another thing that's impacted by family riffs...sheesh..almost makes me want to write something about it in the Christmas letter, but I'm not fond of Siberia where I'd be sent.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

0 comments: