THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

basket case

Good morning.  Halfway to the weekend worker bees!

Yesterday I babysat my 2 1/2 yr old grandbaby, Briley.  Sometimes grandparenting turns you into a basket case doesn't it. 

 I'm exhausted.  Today is recovery..do nothing if I can get away with it..kind of day.  I can feel my muscles...did I say muscles? hahaha...I mean flab, I can feel my flab is sore from lifting and pulling and bending to do what's necessary to have a baby in the house.  She's a dear girl, tho.

Hope you have a nice rest of the week!!  Raining here, but that's normal for Oregon right?  Shout out to all you grandmas!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Flo, I always loved your humor and this is a classic case. I sure have missed your blogging. We don't do Facebook or any of the other things out there. Keep it up Flo and remember it doesn't have to be long to be meaningful.
Love, Nita